Our 2014 music instruction will again feature
Izi Holokahi, and
Puha. Hawaiian Feather Art Workshop will be instructed by
Auntie Paulette Kahalepuna and Herman Kekoa Mossman Tachera and
Liko Puha and
Kalae Miles will be sharing their aloha with Hawaiian culture related sessions
such as Hula, Hawaiian language and Oli (chant).
The 3 day and 2 night
all inclusive workshop/retreat will be held at the beautiful
Westerbeke Ranch in
Sonoma Valley Wine Country
August 29th- August 31st 2014. See last years schedule to get
an idea of all the great workshop sessions we will be planning again for 2014.
Planned for 2014
- 2 nights / 3 days of 'Ukulele or Hawaiian Feather
- Music sessions specific to beginner and
- Hawaiian cultural sessions: Hula, Oli (chant), 'Olelo (Hawaiian language) and Lei Hulu (feather lei)
- One on One personal sessions with the instructors
- Saturday evening benefit concert - relax poolside under the stars and enjoy the
smooth sounds of your music instructors and special guests!
- Lei Hulu (feather lei) Exhibit
- Nightly kanikapila
- Nightly wine receptions - taste local wines of the valley
$650 includes all fees and materials, all
gourmet meals, shared accommodations, and all extra activities. Companion rate:
$500 includes all except 'Ukulele and Feather Lei workshop sessions. Rate
without accommodations (if you choose to stay off-site): $450.
The workshop begins at 09:30 am Friday August 29th and ends Sunday afternoon
August 31st. We are offering an optional extra day to extend your stay through
Monday September 1st for $150 additional. There will be no
scheduled instructional sessions but it includes three meals, accommodations and