Our 2013 Music instruction will feature
Izi Holokahi, and
Puha. Hawaiian Feather Art Workshop will be instructed by
Auntie Paulette Kahalepuna and Herman Kekoa Mossman Tachera and
Liko Puha and
Kalae Miles will be sharing their aloha with Hawaiian culture related sessions
such as Hula, Hawaiian language and Oli (chant).
The 3 day and 2 night
all inclusive workshop/retreat will be held at the beautiful
Westerbeke Ranch in
Sonoma Valley Wine Country
August 30th- September 1st 2013.
Planned for 2013
- 2 nights / 3 days of 'Ukulele or Hawaiian Feather
- Music sessions specific to beginner and
- Hawaiian cultural sessions: Hula, Oli (chant), 'Olelo (Hawaiian language) and Lei Hulu (feather lei)
- Nightly wine receptions - taste local wines of the valley
- Nightly kanikapila
- Saturday evening benefit concert - relax poolside under the stars and enjoy the
smooth sounds of your music instructors and special guests!
- Lei Hulu (feather lei) Exhibit
- Ukulele display and Q&A discussion with local custom ukulele builders;
test drive some of the best locally made custom ukes;
$625 includes all fees and materials, all
gourmet meals, shared accommodations, and all extra activities. Companion rate:
$500 includes all except 'Ukulele and Feather Lei workshop sessions. Rate
without accommodations (if you choose to stay off-site): $450.
The workshop begins at 10:00 am Friday August 30th and ends Sunday afternoon
September 1st. For 2013 we are offering an optional extra day to extend your stay through
Monday September 2nd for $150 additional. There will be no
scheduled instructional sessions but it includes three meals, accommodations and